Where do I get my camera serviced?
Give us a call at 1-888-913-3419 and we will direct you to your local repair and service depot
Are your cameras locatable?
All the camera systems come with a built-in transmitter that operates at 512Hz and is easily locatable with a standard receiver
Do you sell locators?
Yes, we have several locators that will fit your needs
Do you offer a financing?
We understand that being a business can sometimes be difficult. That is why we have several different payment options available; please give us a call to discuss an option to best fit your needs
Can I get an extended warranty?
Yes, extended warranty is available
What happens if I break my push rod?
Your push rod can be easily repaired, call 1-888-913-3419 and we will direct you to your local service depot.
What if I break my camera head, do I have to buy a new one?
All Hathorn Camera heads are fully repairable and only the component that is not working will need to be replaced
Why do I need an inspection camera?
- You set yourself apart from the competition.
- Increase your income. Work smarter not harder
- In this tech savvy world customers want proof that the problem is fixed right and are more than willing to pay for this service. They can keep the USB stick for future reference.
- Add a new revenue stream to your business; offer home buyers an inspection before buying or selling.
- If you’re not offering this service to your customers, your competition will.
Why not just order the cheapest camera online?
- Our equipment is built to the highest standard of quality, meant to last for years of continuous use.
- When you buy North American manufactured equipment you help to strengthen our economy.
- We offer local service and repair- Less down time.
- Support is just a phone call away
Why purchase a Hathorn Camera?
- Easy to use, plug it in, turn power on.
- Built to last, it is an actual tool, not made of plastic to look pretty.
- Quality picture is second to none.
- Local service and support to help you grow your business.
- Affordable and durable.
- Is Canada’s #1 camera system on the market.
- Team of experts working to build you a better camera.
- Easy payment plan option
Who uses Hathorn cameras?
There are many companies that rely on our quality products, including Roto-Rooter, Toronto works department, City of Calgary, City of Burnaby, Underground Engineering services, Home Depot (USA) and hundreds of other satisfied companies.
Can I use my existing cable and camera with a Hathorn monitoring control?
Yes, depending on what type of camera system you have now; give us a call to discuss